If you have a Bluetooth-enabled Tiger Mac and a Sony Ericsson K608i, download the files from my website and follow the instructions below:
- To add support to iSync, make a new folder called PhonePlugins in your /Library folder.
- Put SonyEricssonK608i.phoneplugin.zip in this new folder.
- Double-click the .zip file to extract its contents into the folder. You can now delete the .zip file.
- To add support to Address Book, choose Go to Folder... from Finder's Go menu.
- Enter /Applications/Address Book.app/Contents/Resources/Telephony.bundle/Contents/Resources and click Go.
- Either open ABDeviceCommandSets.plist in Property List Editor and find K700 (in my version this is at Root/2/ABDeviceModelStrings/0), click it, click New Sibling and type K608. Save and close the file.
- Or download the ABDeviceCommandSets.plist.zip file, and extract it into that folder.
- Re-pair your phone from the Bluetooth menu extra. You should get the option to use iSync and Address Book.
Let me know if you use the files I provide, I hope they're useful.