Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2006

MacZOT geniuses team up with TheCodingMonkeys...

Who said the Internet wasn't fun anymore? I'm having a great time with MacZOT.com, getting at least one piece of cool software per week that I want. Speaking of which, this weekend I got some good use out of Matinee, Multimedia Tiler from the MyzsteryZOT as well as Media Rage -- which is an awesome little Mac program.

Today is different though -- it's BLOGZOT 2.0 on MacZOT.com where those with blogs give a free plug to make software cheaper. This one's about SubEthaEdit from CodingMonkeys which is an awesome concept in collaborative document editing. Some of the possibilities of this program are interesting, but I'm a one-person household and Macs are vetoed at work so hmmm...

MacZOT and TheCodingMonkeys will award $105,000 in Mac software to the first people to ask for it if enough blog articles get posted... let's see if the Mac blogging community can do it again!

If the price is right and SubEthaEdit suits your needs I hope I've helped you out -- otherwise keep your eye on MacZOT.com again tomorrow because who knows what it'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment